Mommy and I have been staying with Poppa for the last few days. Last Wednesday, Mommy's asthma was acting up because of all the renovation dust in the condo so at 10pm, she packed a bag for us and up to Poppa's we went. The next morning we took a taxi home so that she could change and go to work. I was so mad at Mommy because as we were getting into the taxi she hit my head onto the roof. I was so angry that I snarled at her and threatened to nip her hand. Then, Thursday night we went to Poppa's again for a sleep over. Poppa gets home early on Fridays so Mommy didn't come home to walk me at lunch. I got to spend Friday afternoon with Poppa, it was so great, he is my absolute favorite even though I am not allowed to set foot onto the couch or bed. On Saturday, we got to go to the park at Yonge and Eglinton again. It was soooo much fun socializing with the other doggies. Other than that we just watched a lot of HBO, right now I love True Blood, it's such a good show. I also like Entourage but usually only if Arnold is on it. On Sunday morning Mommy and Poppa were not being nice to each other so Poppa went to IKEA and Mommy took me to the park again. There were even more dogs there this time. I played for half and hour with a lovely Beagle named Brandy and then I chased a ball up and down a hill with a German Sheppard mix breed. It was great fun and I was sad when it was time to return to Poppa's. Luckily when Poppa got home they made up so we got to watch more HBO. Mommy and I also watched "There Will Be Blood" which was a riveting movie! "Bastard in a basket!!!!!" Wow, so intense! During this time I spent a lot of time in my crate. At night they made me sleep in it and when they went out as well. Yesterday Poppa was sick so he stayed home with me, I really enjoyed that but I missed Mommy. Did I mention that I love going to the garbage chute with Poppa? What an adventure, oh and all the smells! When Mommy got home last night she had a wonderful red and white bed for me!!! It is the most comfortable one yet! I hate getting out of it. Today they both went to work and tried to see if I could stay in the crate all day. I tried really really hard but ended up going doodie in it. Poor Poppa had to clean it out!!! Mommy feels horrible so hopefully she'll never crate me again!!! Anyway, we're back at the Condo now and wow! I didn't realize how much I missed all my toys and Moo-Cow! Oh, and because I had some doodie on my fur, Mommy didn't want to take me on the subway so we had to walk home from Yonge and Eg!!!! I felt really bad because Mommy didn't feel well and came home instead of going to school. Oh well, we got home fairly early so she is resting now. Til next time!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Hubie,
We should meet up again sometime soon!
Vaughn :)
Hey, you know Charlie & Oliver are not far from Yonge & Eglinton ...If you see an asian woman with 2 Pekinese. It is my friend ...I will show Simone your blog on Monday ...Cheers ...Co^ Phuong.
Post a Comment