Hello there! Wow, what a hectic and busy month and a half! So much has happened, so I will try to catch you up on the most important and fun parts! I am going to break it down into several parts so that your eyes won't hurt so much reading these entries. Well, Buster and I made it through obedience school with flying colours! Mommy is so proud at how well behaved I am. Well, more behaved anyway. We did our best to rebel during class, I made peepee and Buster made poopie in class once. We did it on purpose because we thought it would be funny but our Mommies were less than impressed with our antics. The teacher lectured Mommy for not being firm enough so Mommy kinda grew a backbone. Our very last class was also graduation so Poppa came to watch. I was very tired that day so all I wanted was to nap. So the whole time I tried to go over to where Poppa was sitting because I wanted to curl up on his feet. Mommy was soooo ticked off at me because I wouldn't sit still and one time I even fell asleep on her shoe while the teacher was talking. Anyway, at our graduation ceremony we had our diplomas presented and Mommy made me walk up to get it. I was very frightened when she made me go because I am quite shy. Also, I was afraid of the teacher, one time she called me out to "volunteer." She wanted to demonstrate how to make us lay down. I was not an easy participant, I fought for a while but then I gave in. I figured the quicker I did it, the sooner she would give in.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment