Well hello, what's new with you? What's new with me is that I have new antibodies! How 'bout dem apples? Lets start from the beginning of my weekend. Thursday night Poppa came over again and we went to see the Dairy Queen. It's my new favorite hangout joint! Poppa starting calling me Butterscotch Ripple because I have a light beige stripe down my back. Poppa says I'm a skunk but what does he know? It's my racing stripe! Anyway, in honour of me, he bought a butterscotch sundae! The parentals were once again stuffing their faces and poor old me had to watch. Suddenly, Poppa had a sudden moment of weakness and suckered Mommy into letting me taste the butterscotch! Mommy said yes only because of the stripe, I know it. Poppa put a dollop on his finger tip and Mommy made him take off the majority of it and what I was given was basically a trace of that stuff. Whatever! It was soooo potent that I lost my mind! It was the most derrrricous thing I had ever tasted!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I begged and pleaded for more but they said NO!!!!!! What a tease! On Friday, they took me to Dr.Judy's office. I don't like that place because I always get an ouchie, but at the same time I like it because I get to meet other animals. That day I got to meet the resident cat Pushkin. He sleeps all day and wakes up only to donate his blood for other cats in need. He was nice to me and let me sniff him and sit next to him. I wanted to cuddle with him but I was scared. I also met other dogs and cats but they weren't as interesting as Pushkin. Before leaving, I endured a big needle to put a microchip in between my shoulders. Mommy declared me a robot when that was done. Dr. Judy also gave me three needles in my bum and clipped my nails. I also got more heartworm prevention medication. When Mommy, Poppa and I were walking back to the subway station, I needed to pee so bad that I just went all over the middle of the sidewalk. There was sooo much pee pee that it trickled into the street. I felt really guilty because it wasn't on my pee pad at home but then Mommy started to praise me and call me a good good boy and rubbed my back and sides. I had never done that pee peeing on the street before and apparently it is a good thing! Poppa left us after the subway ride so Mommy and I rode the bus alone. I met a little girl and her Mommy. The little girl was adorable and so gentle with me! I liked her instantly. Her Mommy was so nice too. Mommy told Poppa that the girl was one of the prettiest and cutest little girls she has ever seen and her Mommy was sooooooooo nice. I agree but I hope I'm the cutest! Mommy rolls her eyes when I ask her. On Saturday, Mommy left early for class and came back with her friend Diana! I really like her but she was paranoid that I would nip at her feet and hands because of my itchy teeth. I won't lie, I did try for a nibble....just a nibble!!! The next day the family left early to have breakfast and I got to sleep in (after breakfast of course!). When Mommy came back she brought me a new carrier and nylabone! My favorite! I kinda miss my old crate but this new one is nice and I just need to work my smell into it. She hasn't changed my bed yet but I think she is planning to. This morning I didn't really want to go for a walk but I reluctantly dragged my feet after Mommy. We were on our way back when all of a sudden I really needed to doodie!!! I didn't know what to do so I just squatted and doodied!!! Again, I felt guilty because it wasn't on the pad but then Mommy started calling me a good boy again! I had never doodied outside but I must remember to if Mommy likes it! Next time I hope I get a treat!!! Ah, yes, Mommy is very excited to take me to the park because I have all of my vaccinations. However, she is very upset because some mean and nasty person has poisoned some of my doggy peeps at High Park by putting anti-freeze in the drinking fountain. Mommy loves High Park so she is pretty furious. I don't really worry about drinking contaminated water because Mommy always brings me my Sigg bottle and a stainless steel doggy cup, but who knows what can happen. Some laced sausages is also bad. I hope you like my pictures, I just wanted to show off my new carrier, some adult teeth and how I tidy up my toys. Mommy thinks it is funny that I line up my toys when I am done playing with them. You know, cleanliness is next to dogliness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment