




Happy Thanksgiving Day everybody! I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend with your family and friends. I have had a busy and stressful week. On Wednesday Auntie took me to see Dr. Judy because I have an ear infection. She gave me drops and everyday twice a day Mommy and Auntie have to fight with me before they can administer those damn sticky stinky drops. I really hate them and get so angry at Mommy that I sleep on the floor at night and when she puts me on the bed I jump off immediately. Then, on Friday early in the morning Mommy dropped me off at Dr. Judy's again and had me neutered! The ultimate betrayal!! That's okay because when Mommy picked me up she had bought me a reversible blue and green parka and two new nylabones! My favorite! Cousin Rufus was in the car waiting for me. I was still pretty groggy so I couldn't really play with him. Mommy makes me wear the cone sometimes and I'm only allowed to go out to pee pee and poopie and then come back in. The first night I had some soupy poopy from the anaesthesia but I'm all better now. Mommy also bought a new toy for Rufus because he is always trying to steal mine. His is a big flat squirrel almost like Moo-Cow except it has twelve squeakers in its back. Pretty cool if you ask me. I was jealous but then Rufus very graciously allowed me to play with it. On Saturday Mommy had a friend over who used to be afraid of me because she is a cat person and I liked to snip at her feet. She won me over by feeding me my dinner last night. I really like her but sometimes I forget to remain calm when I see her. Yesterday we had our Thanksgiving dinner. Grandma and Grandpa and Cousin Rufus came to pick me and Mommy up early in the morning and we did some grocery shopping (they also bought me a muzzle to make the ear drop thing easier....it did not work) then we went to the grand'rents home. Mommy made a turkey stuffing. Then in the evening we picked up Auntie and her friend F2P2 (who is my girlfriend Chloe's pet) and we all went Mommy's Grand'rents' home. Mommy's aunts, uncles, and cousins were also there. They feasted on the turkey and I had some. Mommy said no feeding the Hubert but when Grandma tried to feed Rufus, I jumped up and stole it! I'm so fricking stealth it's unbelievable! All day Mommy made me wear the cone because she didn't want me to damage the incision line. Today we are relaxing at home with Auntie and waiting for Poppa to return from Kingston so I don't have to wear the cone. I'm so sleepy I haven't even licked it yet!
So, here are a few things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving:
1. Mommy
2. Poppa
3. Auntie
4. Grandma and Grandpa Nguyen - Le
5. Grandma and Grandpa Gibbons
6. Nylabone (the company for making my nylabones)
7. Moo-Cow
8. Dr. Judy for caring for me
9. VEC - nuff said
10. Vaughn and his Daddy for contacting us
11. My loyal readers
12. Food
13. Cousin Rufus
14. Hip Hop and Chicken Wings, without these two things, Mommy and Poppa would not be together
15. Hubie Brown....without him I wouldn't have a name, at least a proper one, I'd probably be Cotton Ball or Fluffy or something.
...................not in any particular order
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment