Well I'm finally in Toronto with Mommy! Today Pauline drove me and my brothers to Yorkdale where Mommy came to pick me up. We were sitting in our pink stroller and as soon as Mommy saw us she came running. She was very happy to see me. Grandpa was supposed to wait in the car but he too couldn't wait to see me and hold me. I was pretty frightened at first but Mommy cuddled me in a blue fleece blanket which calmed me down for a while. Grandpa stopped at a pharmacy and while he was in there, Mommy took me to the trunk so that she could find me a treat. Pauline had given us a piece of fleece that had my family's scent on it so Mommy placed me down on it while she looked for the Mother Hubbard's P-Nutter treat. I got so excited I went doodie all over it. Mommy was stunned for a moment but managed to recover in time so that she could remove the fleece and that the smell didn't permeate the trunk. Then she cleaned me up with some baby wipes and next thing I knew we were on our way home again. When we got home I explored our room and marked a few spots just to make sure it was MY room. Mommy is very pleased that I have started using the pee pads right away. Although I did leave her a few surprises. We had quite the afternoon after meeting Aunt Hannie, I had about three sessions of fetch and two nap times. Before dinner (my favorite time), Mommy gave me my first bath. I was so scared of the water and Mommy was afraid of stressing me out so she made it very quick. Now I'm fluffy and fantabulous! For dinner, I had a meal made up of 90% Cesar (turkey flavour) and 10% of Orijen kibbles. Yum Yum Yummy! Mommy was amazed how quickly I inhaled everything, I don't know why, Pauline did warn her! Oh, I almost forgot! For peeing on the pad Mommy rewards me with mini liver treats, I love them! Grandma came home after dinner and straight away has promised to spoil me and feed me. Mommy is very unhappy about this and is going to watch me very closely when Grandma is around. At about 7:30pm Poppa came to see me. I looooove his toes! I can't stop nipping at them. I really like his socks too but I can do without them! Daddy is so much fun to chase around and thinks my ziggie looks like a cigar when it isn't in my Kong. Well, I've had a long day and I have to see Dr. Judy tomorrow, so good night, sleep tight!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment