Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lonely Day, Exciting Night






Wow, what a Wednesday! Today Mommy went back to work after the shortest of short mat leaves! She was worried about me all day, sending me mental messages to behave. What a pill! She left me for about ten hours today! She took a little longer because she had to go to K-9 Couture to buy me pills for my coprophagia. I think that's how you spell it. I mean, I can't help it if my poop smells de-lish! Well, when Mommy got home from work she was relieved to find her room in one piece. The only thing askew was my crate. I pulled on the rug so it ended up a little crooked. I hadn't ingested anything and I didn't have an obstructions in my belly like she was paranoid about. You wanna hear about scary? Mommy cut the fur on her head today. I didn't even recognize her. I had to sniff at her and blink a couple of times to be sure it was Mommy. Anyhow, her and grampa went to Crappy Tire and bought me an exercise pen. I don't like it already, I tried to bite it as soon as it was up. I guess I'll give it a chance tomorrow, just for Mommy. After my yummalicous dinner, Mommy put me in her room so that she could have dinner. I was listening to some baroque classics and fell asleep in my snuggly crate. When she was done eating I was asked to come out to play but decided to rollover onto my back instead. You'll see from the pictures that Mommy proceeded to rub my belly and scratch my ears while I enjoyed every second of it. Grampa came down to observe and make fun of me because I'm a sleepy head. Grandma came down and showed me how much she loves me by squeezing me and cuddling me so hard that Mommy had to scold her. That's Grandma in the pink jammies. The best part was when Auntie came with cousin Rufus. Cousin Rufus is a pomeranian. He looks funny because he had a haircut and it is beginning to grow in now. We sniffed at each other in all the appropriate places and while I tried to play with him, he kept growling. I understand though, his parents are going through a divorce and he blames himself. I can tell he likes me because he is willing to share his toys. I guess it is just a matter of time before he is taken by my wit and charm. I'm tired now but before I retire to the Den, just wanted to tell everyone that Mommy came home and found puddles of pee pee and multiple piles of doodie.....on the pee pad!!!! She was sooooo happy! However, I did leave grandma a present in her room just now. Not my fault! She didn't have any defecation accessories available! Okay, off to dream about buffets! I Love Human Resources!

No comments: