A nice relaxing Sunday. For me at least. Mommy was frustrated today because I'll pee pee on the pee pad but not Doodie on it. She tried everything, even when she saw me squatting to go she would pick me up and put me on the pad but I'm a stubborn pup and refused to go. Instead I ran away and doodied near the door and then behind the chair for a second time. Heeheeheehee. I keep forgetting that if I go on the pad she will reward me...must...remember...next....what was I saying again? Anyway, I frolicked a bit in the backyard and there were so many yummy things to eat but Mommy wouldn't allow it. What a party pooper! Well, aside from that I took many naps and danced in front of the webcam for Poppa, we miss him! Sniff sniff, I love nipping at his feet! Well, time to nap again! Have a great week! Hope you enjoy the pictures, the first is of me blogging, the second is of me playing with Tommy the Turtle and the last is of me eavesdropping on Mommy and Poppa's telephone conversation.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment