I'm nine weeks old today! That means I'm one week bigger and Mommy says one week more smelly! That's because I tested out that exercise pen today and she didn't like what she came home to. I pee peed and doodied all on the pee pad but then I accidently tossed my toys onto the pad due to lack of space in the play pen. Anyway, when I dragged them out they were covered in doodie and so was the floor and so was my orthopedic bed inside the crate. By the time Mommy got home the doodie was dried and caked on the floor. She tossed all my belongings, blankets, bed coverings, toys and rug into the washer, scrubbed the floor and changed the pee pad, all the while I had to sit in the crate. Just when I thought she was done she took me and made me have a bath! How rude! So what if my paws and belly were covered in doodie, no one asked her to rub me there! Well lets go back to the beginning of my ninth week, this morning. Cousin Rufus came downstairs with his leash and harness on ready to go for a walk. However, Auntie forgot something so she went back upstairs to get it. In the meantime I offered to walk him. I really did, I have proof in pictures! It was a shame he refused. Oh well, his loss really. While he was gone I got to jump into his toy basket and take ownership of anything that I wanted. There was this schnauzer like looking thing, Mommy says his name is Toby and she was the one who had originally given it to Rufus. At first I wasn't sure if it was real or not but after some testing I realized it was unresponsive. I taught it a good lesson! When I was done playing I even offered to take Mommy on a walk. I pulled and tugged at the end of her dress but I don't think she got the message. Humans are so hard to train, you just need to persevere I guess and then eventually they learn what we need them to do. Well, I think Mommy is returning the play pen tomorrow since it didn't seem to work. At least I didn't try to eat the pee pad. Mommy says that she will buy a baby gate for me tomorrow so that she doesn't have to shut the bedroom door when she goes to work and so the air will circulate better. Under Mommy's desk there is a vent that is actually an air exchange (I overheard Grandpa talking about it) and I've relieved myself there a couple of times. So now Mommy is trying to outsmart me by trying to figure out what she can use to block off the area without covering up the vent. If you have any ideas please do not let her know!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment