...all you need to do is ask and I shall blog. Sorry! Mommy made me write that. I was unable to blog all weekend because I was a very sick pup. I wanted Mommy to type while I dictated but she wasn't having any of that. Anyway, on Saturday morning Mommy had to go to her very exciting Labour Relations class and then to Poppa's apartment for a few hours. In the meantime grandma was supposed to be looking after me. She did a good job except when it was time for dinner. Yum yum yummy! In addition to what Mommy had pre-measured and set aside, Grandma topped up my supper with an extra serving of Cesar! It was supposed to be my second last day eating it but Grandma felt sorry that I had only dry kibble to eat. Anyway, when Mommy got home she didn't suspect a thing. I was super happy to see her and for the first time my ears went back, Mommy said "like Yoda," who the heck is Yoda? I'm Hubie! Get it right! Oh, and my little tail was wagging so hard I almost fell over. Mommy loved it! Well, during the night I had to doodie (ya like that one Cochran??) seven or eight times. It wasn't even regular doodie, it was soupy poopie! Poor Mommy. She was so worried, especially when I crawled into her lap and snuggled against her belly and passed out. Then I was so thirsty I kept drinking my water and then frew it up. So Mommy finally went to bed at 2:30am and then had to wake up at 5:30am to clean up more soupy poopie. Dr.Judy doesn't work on Sundays so we couldn't go but luckily I got a little better. Yesterday Mommy, Auntie, and Cousin Rufus took me on my first walk. I am uncertain about this whole walking business so I just stood around most of the time taking in the surroundings. Mommy had to carry me around. Mommy and Poppa had bought me a nice blue colar and leash set but the colar is too big on me still. Instead I have to wear a hand-me-down from Cousin Rufus. This black leather body bra harness thing. It's sooooooooo embarassing, and Mommy wonders why I don't want to go outside. Auntie implied that I look like part of the Village People. Today Mommy had to go to work, I hate Mondays. Last night I only ate about six kibbles so Mommy was really worried about my hunger strike and soupy poopie even though I am going less often. At about 7:30pm she called Dr. Judy's office and spoke to the Vet Tech Deb who also consulted with Dr. Judy. They were concerned that I wasn't eatingt for more than eighteen hours but were glad to hear that I am still alert and playful. In the end Mommy was told to keep feeding me the Cesar mixed with the Orijen. SCORE!!!! Yesterday was supposed to be the last day of Cesar. Mommy is upset because she says Cesar is full of fillers and is also intended for grown-up dogs. So that is what I had for dinner. I ate all of Cesar and only some of Orijen. Heeheeheehee! Anyway, earlier when Mommy got home she took me on another walk and again I felt awkward and had her carry me most of the time. We also sat on the porch for a while which I loved because I was able to watch everyone from up high and then I spotted these funny looking things that were grey, ugly, and noisy. Mommy says they are piggens or something. I feel such a strong desire to chase them away! I really don't like them! After our walk I helped Mommy read her fun book called "Canadian Industrial Relations" Although I found the history of the Canadian Labour Movement thoroughly interesting I couldn't keep my little eyelids open so I fell asleep in Mommy's arms. I'm fairly tired now but wanted to write something for Mr. Ed and his owner to read. I hope you have enjoyed this update! I also hope that you like the pictures! They were taken by Mommarazzi.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment