Friday, May 9, 2008






Hello again, I've been meaning to blog since Thursday but I kept falling asleep early. I've been eating a lot of food again lately. I'm still on Cesar and snacking on Orijen all day long. One night Mommy forgot to take it away at bedtime so I got up every hour to eat and then poop. Mommy looked ghoulish in the morning. Heeheeheehee. Yesterday (Thursday) in the evening Mommy's friend Chi came over to visit me. She kept telling me that I am sooooo precious. She even bought a Kong for me and it came with a Ziggie treat with it. She bought me a medium so I have to wait until I'm about ten pounds heavier to use it. That's okay, I have a small one right now that I am chewing on. Anyway, after a half hour they left to go have dinner. I waited up for Mommy, she was gone soooo long that I got a little peeved. Grandma and Grampa played with me for a while so I felt better. Auntie came home and played with me too. I was about to text message Mommy and tell her to stay away but then she came in with presents!!!!!! She got me a soft moon toy that rattles, squeaks and has a rope on it! She also got me a red harness and leash so that I don't have to wear that awkward body bra anymore! It has a little bell on it and I think I heard Mommy and Auntie snickering about how it was for a cat or something. I don't buy it, I refuse to buy it. Since when do cats get walked on a leash anyway? Besides, I rather like the bell. I wore it today. At first it was throwing me off my game because I could no longer be stealth, but at least everyone will know that some cuteness is about to come through. Poppa is here tonight. After dinner Mommy and Poppa took Cousin Rufus and I for a walk. Rufus is playing with me more and more everyday. The Parentals were super happy with me because I am finally walking more than two steps at a time. They even took a video of it. Sooo embarassing. After the walk, Mommy's cousin Autumn came to visit me. We were on webcam a couple of nights ago but I met her for the first time tonight. She is only six and is so cute and little. Kind of like me! She played squeaky toys with me. She whipped a toy in my face really hard once and I got really upset but I didn't want to be petty or anything. I shook it off and tried to steal the sock off her foot. Mommy made me "Settle." She learned this move to put me on my back and make me submit. Argh! She told Poppa that she learned it at work from Michelina's or something. Since when do they put dog training instructions on the back of frozen entrees????

No comments: