Thank God it's Friday and Mommy and Poppa were able to stay home with me all day! Well, almost. This morning after my breakfast and yet another failed attempt to play with Cousin Rufus I settled down a bit and Mommy went back to sleep for another two hours. By the way, last night I tried to play with Rufus but he was salivating and foaming at the mouth! Auntie was so worried that she took him upstairs. Shortly after that he stopped drooling. Apparently he only gets that way when he is around me. Grandma says that he is jealous of me. Me! A little furry white bundle! Well, I'll keep trying. Poppa came over at about one o'clock and then decided to return the exercise pen to Crappy Tire. Boy was I excited!!! To my disappointment however, they returned with a baby gate and two little shelves. Mommy wants to keep the bedroom door open so the air circulates but doesn't want me to climb the stairs and roam the house by myself yet. Hence the baby gate. The little shelves are for under her desk, strategically placed above the vent so that I don't pee pee or doodie there. After that Mommy let me play with Cousin Rufus's I-Cube toy. It's a big plush cube with squeaky toys stuffed in them. I haven't figured out how to get them out just yet. Instead I just bite and drag around the whole cube. After that Mommy put down these two weird dog like things that walk around awkwardly and have weird music coming out of their heads. I didn't know how to react to them so you know, I just played it cool. With so much excitement and horseplay today, all I can think about is that comfortable crate and a fleece blanket. Tomorrow Mommy has to go to school (on a Saturday!!!) so Grandma promised to watch me. Heeheehee, she is soooo mine tomorrow!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment