So I've been eating Cesar again and feeling great! Mommy has to feed it to me for breakfast and dinner. She places the Orijen out for me to graze on all day. I was told not to get used to it because I will be weaned from the Cesar when I am a little bit older. Right! Remember who won the last strike! I no longer have soupy poopie but Mommy is still not completely happy with my doodie. Man! The lady is obsessed with doodie. So last night I really offended Cousin Rufus. He refused to play with me for a while but then he started acting really happy. His girlfriend Ellie was there and he started to jump on her. I thought it was a game and he had what Mommy calls his "lipstick" out. I went to bite it because I thought it was a toy! He growled at me and tried to bite my little ears off! I still don't know what the big deal is! He should put the lipstick away if he doesn't want anyone near it! This morning I got to wake Auntie up because Mommy let me on her bed to kiss her and stick my paw up her nostril. Mommy won't let me on her own bed but everyone else lets me go wherever I want. That's okay, I like my crate anyway. After we woke Auntie up to get ready for work Mommy and I walked cousin Rufus. I had to wear the silly leather body bra again but I was really not in the mood for walking. Mommy had to carry me in her left arm and walked Rufus using her right arm. I was telling Rufus to eliminate asap because I wanted to get back inside, listen to Jack Johnson and have my early morning nap. Rufus chose to roll around in the grass as long as possible. I was soooo jealous. I can't wait to get near that stuff but Mommy says that Dr. Judy advised her not to allow me to until I get all my shots. This is because I can pick yucky things up from other doggy's doodie. When Mommy got off work today she went to have dinner with Poppa before coming home. That means Grandma fed me Cesar for dinner. I loooove Grandma, I always get my way with her. Today however, she was strict about not giving me anything more than my food. Tonight I am super hungry so I have been eating my Orijen to Mommy's content. I'm sooo sleepy now because I was giving Mommy a hard time when she tried to brush my fur. Well, only for a little bit until I realized how good it felt. Also, I was climbing the stairs again and again for the fun of it. I had a good workout today. Oh! I also started playing with my Kong and taking treats out of it. Before I couldn't figure out how the thing worked, it was just frustrating. By the way, Cousin Rufus pees on a boot tray covered with newspaper. To Mommy and Grampa's amusement I pee peed on it when I was upstairs in the kitchen. Mommy said that I am so smart. I think I upset Grampa when I tried to eat the newspaper though. Geez! I'm just trying to catch up from not eating all weekend. Right now I'm trying to concentrate on this blog but Mommy is eating corn and I really want some.....mmm.........
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment